[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
The Cribs • View topic - LIVE AT LEEDS????

LIVE AT LEEDS????

Talk about all Cribs Gigs and Tours Here

Moderators: Emma B, CribsForum

Re: LIVE AT LEEDS????

Postby bella127 on Sun May 03, 2009 6:22 pm

I fucking love Duels me.
THIS IS THE SOUND OF SOMEONE LOSING THE PLOT
bella127
Relevant

Postby lmbiggie on Sun May 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Why does this have to clash with the last game of the season. How gay.
Cheers for the Howard
lmbiggie
Open All The Boxes

Postby livvy on Sun May 03, 2009 7:58 pm

bella127 wrote:I fucking love Duels me.

Me and the Duels drummer were bitching about their grumpy band member...
1889!
livvy
Roving Artist

Postby Laura M on Mon May 04, 2009 4:37 pm

hanabizzle wrote:
azzyboosh wrote:anyone here go see pulled apart by horses?! the best gig i have ever been to that. quality.

yeah, I wasn't a fan before (and I missed Slow Club for them, only because my mates were there) but I had a shitload of fun. wrecked my brand new phone though when it fell out my bag while I was jumping around, it's still in perfect working order but it looks fucked :(
the only thing that pissed me off yesterday was the massive queues, I missed Micky P Kerr, Grammatics and the Maccabees because there were too many people queuing, but that can't be helped. apart from that it was a fucking perfect day.

Yeah same here. i missed fight like apes and good shoes cos of the queue's. thought we was being clever ringing a taxi just before maccabees finished when we saw ppl running up n we wa in taxi lol. but the queue was allready big when we got to the brudenell so we didnt get in :( . nmv tho was still a top day :D . anyone see dinosaur pile-up? i thought they was amazing! their set proper blew me away i loved them! was so good to see 1990s again too :D ! love that band!!!
'I just thought that i should try and say hello to those who'd never exist without being generic'
Laura M
Roving Artist

Postby bella127 on Tue May 05, 2009 12:59 am

mirror_kisser02 wrote:
bella127 wrote:I fucking love Duels me.

Me and the Duels drummer were bitching about their grumpy band member...

Hah, who's the grumpy one?
THIS IS THE SOUND OF SOMEONE LOSING THE PLOT
bella127
Relevant

Postby hanabizzle on Tue May 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Duels were cocking awesome for a band who seem to hardly ever play live, such a short set though!
I think I may have done some serious damage to my right foot at PABH, it's still hurting A LOT even today.
hanabizzle
Feelin' It

Postby livvy on Tue May 05, 2009 4:16 pm

If the girl that was in The Cribs t shirt is on here I apologise for whatever i may have drunkenly said...
1889!
livvy
Roving Artist

Postby jonni911 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Me and my two mates were the last three people into good shoes, they were awesome!
jonni911
New Fella

Previous

Return to Gigs and Tours