[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
The Cribs • View topic - Best ringtone ever (I'm Alright Me content)

Best ringtone ever (I'm Alright Me content)

Discuss anything about the band in here...

Moderators: Emma B, CribsForum, thefellas, The Cribs

Best ringtone ever (I'm Alright Me content)

Postby Lager on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello one and all! I don't know why I've never shared this before, but it is probably about to change your life. About 4 years ago I took the start of I'm Alright Me, you know the bit that goes 'DERR... DERR... DERRRR' before the song actually starts, saved it as its own MP3, and ever since I've been using it as my text message ringtone. It fits absolutely perfectly and is an incredible invention. So here I have uploaded it for you to download and for you all to use.

The only problem that arises from this is that every now and then I'm Alright Me will come on shuffle and you'll think you have a text. BUT other than that it is perfect. Enjoy.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2347153223 ... ngtone.mp3
Lager
Relevant

Return to The Cribs