[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
The Cribs • View topic - Album 5

Album 5

Discuss anything about the band in here...

Moderators: Emma B, CribsForum, thefellas, The Cribs

Album 5

Postby franz3007 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Update in this month's fly magazine. Apparently there is a 15 minute song. What thoughts have people got?
You think about others too much, well that's a strange put down coz no-one has the same opinions.
franz3007
New Fella

Re: Album 5

Postby Emma B on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Its got me all excited, intrigued to hear the 15 min track
Emma B
Admin

Postby B-Side Scenester on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:17 am

The Cribs go epic!

Would that take up nearly a side of vinyl? I will have to read this Fly article at the weekend!
B-Side Scenester
I'm Alright Me

Postby Lager on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:05 pm

B-Side Scenester wrote:The Cribs go epic!

Would that take up nearly a side of vinyl? I will have to read this Fly article at the weekend!

I have a vinyl that has a 13 minute track on it and there's another 4 songs on that side of the record
Lager
Relevant

Postby Laura M on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Emma B wrote:Its got me all excited, intrigued to hear the 15 min track

Me too that bit certainly caught my eye when I was reading the article i'm well intrigued. So so so excited for new songs!!!
'I just thought that i should try and say hello to those who'd never exist without being generic'
Laura M
Roving Artist

Postby franz3007 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm hoping for a release date to be given soonish!
You think about others too much, well that's a strange put down coz no-one has the same opinions.
franz3007
New Fella

Postby Laura M on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 pm

http://www.the-fly.co.uk/words/features ... the-cribs-

There's the full article. Was a really interesting and insightful read was that it's got me even more excited now... If that's possible :wink: I was wondering if Gary would be playing guitar a bit more after Save Your Secrets. Guess that answers my question. I like how they are all swapping instruments about shaking things up. Interested to hear the track Ross has wrote the bass line for. Ah so excited!!!
'I just thought that i should try and say hello to those who'd never exist without being generic'
Laura M
Roving Artist

Postby levana on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 pm

if they both do solo records what would ross do?
hope album 5 will be like the new fellas era.. wonder what they'll call it, maybe the old fellas seeing as they old now :wink: :| :arrow: :idea: :?:
got a light got a light anybody got a light got a light got a light you don't look so tight
levana
Always The One

Postby billiondollarbabi on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:37 am

So excited, I love the fact that they're shakin everything up! I'd love to hear some new fellas-eque songs but i'm sure whatever turn this album takes it's gonna be awesome and i'm so frikin excited, tasty new cribs news feels like its been ages...
... Maybe every minute of everyday we have the choice, to say things could be better or to say they could be worse
billiondollarbabi
I'm Alright Me

Postby homesickalien on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 pm

B-Side Scenester wrote:The Cribs go epic!

I probably sound incredible old now but back in the day albums were just one disc and one side lasted about 30 minutes if they had to. The heavier the vinyl, the less fits on it though.
homesickalien

Postby franz3007 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:29 am

Should be out in May according to an interview I read from Clockenflap
franz3007
New Fella

Return to The Cribs